• .002” thick sheet
• UV Resistance
• Pre-Masked Transfer Tape
• Cut, not printed, from vinyl sheet
DRVCRTL DECAL 7"
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
2. Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker through the transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the sticker will cling to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Decals 7" - prices vary per color due to amount of material used and material cost.